If you are an avid follower of trending stories on social media then you have probably heard of Laura Oyier. The ballzy lady Who Failed To Pay A Bill Of 230,000 At InterContinental On Valentines Day. Although a lot of speculation has been thrown into her story, with a bit of digging some truth was uncovered. Here are 10 facts that you probably didn’t know about her.
1. Her real name is Laura Oyier Ogolla.
2. She is has been a singer/ musician for years. Though her mother wasn’t for the idea. She wanted her to have a white collar job.
3. In court she denied the charges leveled against her and she was released on a cash bail of 100,000 KSH.
4. Although many believe she was with some Nigerian or European con artist in the hotel, she has remained mum about the subject. She is yet to give her side of the story in court. Her case will be heard on the 18th of March 2015.
5. Laura Oyier has a band that does a number of shows around. Apparently she has been hired on numerous occasions for birthday parties and the like.
6. She had stayed at the InterContinental Hotel on diverse dates between 26th January and 16th February 2015.
7. She is well spoken, with a hint of an American accent.
8. She didn’t expect to hit the headlines that hard. Very little was known about her before the intercontinental saga.
9. She didn’t expect to become an overnight celebrity and she is indifferent about the feeling.
10. She is very single at the moment.
Here are some of her pictures: