Sarah Hassan is one of those actors on Tahidi high that made the series a must watch. Her beauty, elegance and superb acting talent have helped her land many other roles on TV even after her career on Tahidi High ended. As a TV show host on M-Net’s Mashariki Mix, NTV’s Discovery +254 and The Wedding, the lass has kept us glued to our screens and helped pave way for other actor who would like to walk in her shoes. Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about her.
1. Sarah is half Kamba and half Somali. Her dad, Hassan being a Somali and her mother, Lucian being a Kamba.
2. She was born on 5th September 1988 making her 26 years as of today.
3. She was born and raised in Mombasa.
4. She is an alumnus of Machakos Girls High School
5. She went to JKUAT for her Bachelors of Science in Actuarial Science but has never graduated.
6. Sarah Hassan is a Christian just like her mum
7. She has a big phobia for snakes. She revealed this when she was speaking to pulse magazine.
8. Sarah had her first kiss at the age of 18 when she was introduced to the world of relationships and dating.
9. She is currently not dating anyone.
10. Sarah has an insatiable craving for grapes and her favorite junk food is ‘mabuyu’.